Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Money Shot: 7.11.07

The MS returns after a 2+ month hiatus with today's headlines...

All Truckered Out (Style Weekly)
The Money Shot: “We both pretty much decided we should part ways — that’s all there was to it,” Isbell says by phone from his home in Muscle Shoals, Ala. “Those guys have kids and families, and they don’t want to be on the road all the time. I can’t say I blame ’em for it. But I wanted to hit the road.”

Lily Quit Threat (Mirror.co.uk)
MS: In a TV documentary filmed during her turbulent year touring the US, she confesses: "It's not something I want to be doing for 15 years. I want to get married and have children and move to the countryside. I don't want to be pop star for ever."

Kings Of Leon row over marriage (NME.com)
MS: "If he doesn't get a pre-nuptual agreement, he's an idiot," Nathan's brother and frontman Caleb Followill told the Independent. Me and him have a lot invested in each other," he continued. "We started this band. We bought land and houses together. We've been best friends since we were little biddy boys. I don't want him to make mistakes. We have friends in bands who are married and their songs start being watered down because they're all about the same girl."

No comments: