Monday, April 23, 2007

A Cool Milestone...

Amid all the negative internet radio news due to the royalty issues (which will definitely change the availability of Musical Justice if allowed to stand) I did have a cool moment over the weekend. Using the combination of a new Sprint Mobile Broadband (EVDO Rev A) card, my laptop and a car audio adapter out of the laptop's earphone jack, I was able to listen to Musical Justice in my car for 30-40 minutes.
It's long been the dream to be able to hear my station while I'm taking a road trip and it won't be long until this is all available in a much easier to use form factor... if they don't kill the business first.

With a second wind from this little breakthrough, I'm gonna try to resume my daily blogging. Note of trivia... the first song to come blaring out of my car's speakers was "That's Me Trying" by William Shatner with Ben Folds and Aimee Mann. You definitely won't hear that one on regular terrestrial radio!

No comments: