Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Money Shot: Hansard & Bono Are SMS BFFs, Louris & Olsen Making Record, & Prince's Not-So-Secret Hip Replacement

The latest news...

Prince to have secret hip replacement (Music News.com)
MS: For months Prince, who always puts on the most energetic shows, has been complaining of pain every time he moves.

"He is totally crushed because he knows he will never be the same again."


Jayhawks Principals Ready New Album (Billboard)
MS: "I think it was one of the better experiences in my life," Louris says of those shows with Olson. "Just the fact that you had this close working relationship with somebody that went sour, and you kind of didn't talk for a number of years, and you had pretty much given it up. To then get a second chance here as friends and collaborators is pretty great. By touring, we got to know each other again, and to this day, now, we're just good of friends as we ever were."


Bono texts congratulations to Oscar-winner Hansard (NME)
MS: “What was really amazing for me was getting texts from family and friends, it was amazing beforehand, and then I got a text from Bono and I was like 'Ah, my God, that's just amazing.' For me it was just like getting a text off the King of the Tribe."


Listen to Musical Justice

No comments: