Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Money Shot: Conan Bowls With The White Stripes...

"I actually met them before they were the White Stripes. Years ago, I was in Detroit shooting a remote for my show and I went to a bowling alley with two of my writers and we were just bowling and drinking beer. And these two young people came over and were chatting us up because they recognized me from television and, ya know, the future White Stripes. And we just hung out and they weren't the White Stripes yet and then years later they reminded me "do you remember we hung out in a bowling alley?" And I have a huge amount of respect and affection for them. I really think they're artists. They are the real thing."

- Conan O'Brien, DJ Conan O'Brien On The White Stripes, Dylan

Listen to Musical Justice

No comments: