Friday, March 21, 2008

The Money Shot: The Squeeze on Internet Radio, Amy Winehouse Naked (Gag!), and Is Michael Stipe's Sexually (Gay!) The World's Worst Kept Secret?

More headlines...


Amy Winehouse poses for naked photos
(NME)
MS: The singer appears nude – save for a strategically placed guitar and some duct tape over her nipples – in Easy Living's April issue.


REM frontman discusses sexuality (NME)
MS: "I was totally open with the band and my family and my friends and certainly the people I was sleeping with. I thought it was pretty obvious," Stipe said.

"Now I recognize that to have public figures be very open about their sexuality helps some kid somewhere out there."



Internet radio firms say royalties limiting choices
(Boston.com)
MS: "They'll push all of us out of business," said Johnie Floater, general manager of media for Live365. "Your Internet radio is going to sound like your AM and FM."


Listen to Musical Justice

No comments: