Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Holidays from Musical Justice!

Hey gang...

This one's been a tough year, with the internet radio royalty issues calling into question whether we'd be able to afford to continue. But as 2008 comes into view on the horizon, I think it's going to be a great year with a lot of new listeners, new ideas and new music.

Posts have been a bit sparse around here lately and I'm not sure how much I'll be posting to close out the year... not a lot of news these days. Don't be surprised if a stray post pops up, but don't be surprised if it's radio silence until January 2nd either.

Finally, thanks to everyone out there that stops by the blog or listens to the stations. You are the reason I do this and I hope that you'll continue to enjoy the music we share here.

All the best to you, your friends and family for this holiday season. I hope that 2008 is a peaceful and rewarding one for all of us.

Happy holidays,
Jeff

No comments: