Monday, October 08, 2007

Trent's a Free Agent...

This just in from NIN.com


Hello everyone. I've waited a LONG time to be able to make the following announcement: as of right now Nine Inch Nails is a totally free agent, free of any recording contract with any label. I have been under recording contracts for 18 years and have watched the business radically mutate from one thing to something inherently very different and it gives me great pleasure to be able to finally have a direct relationship with the audience as I see fit and appropriate. Look for some announcements in the near future regarding 2008.
Exciting times, indeed.
posted by Trent Reznor at 10:45 AM.



First Radiohead, then NIN... any speculation on the next big act to bolt the labels?

I'm betting on Pearl Jam.

No comments: