Monday, October 17, 2005

The Money Shot 10.17.05

A slow news day...

Radiohead to Tour?
The Money Shot: Greenwood added that there's "exciting talk of shows next year", although no dates are currently confirmed.

Free Tweedy Cat in NYC
The Money Shot: Free shows in November in NYC by a variety of artists including Cat Power, Jeff Tweedy, Ryan Adams and others.

Franz Ferdinand hope to not recreate 'douche bag' comments
The Money Shot: "The night the single came out I got thrown out of a bar, they called me a 'Douche bag' and I ended up fighting a barman -I won't be recreating that for good luck."

Death Cab Tastes Majors Success
The Money Shot: "I feel like it's really tricky to make a good rock record for $4,000. You can make a pretty great record for four times that much money. But there comes a point when you say, 'Why are you in the Bahamas?' Are you on Vacation? Making a record isn't a vacation."


No comments: