Monday, October 10, 2005

The Money Shot 10.10.05

And now, the latest news...

Van Zandt: Still Time To Save CBGBs
The Money Shot: "One landlord should not be able to take on the entire city, the city's best interests and the entire rock'n'roll industry, and win," Van Zandt writes, referring to Muzzy Rosenblatt, executive director of Bowery Residents' Committee, which owns the building that houses CBGBs. "And right now, he is winning."

The Blower's Daughter??
The Money Shot: "I just wanted to tell you that story was hurtful," Renee told the reporter. "It wasn't true and made me look slutty." Zellweger has insisted that she and Rice were just good friends.

Killers put their beef to bed
The Money Shot: "I thought it was kind of ridiculous, because that band is like quadruple-million-platinum. And to be jealous or imply you don't like sharing your A&R guy with an untalented band seemed kind of lame. But I think both Brandon and I are alike because we both use too much hair product and run our mouths way more than our bands like."

Elton Gives Pete a Hug
The Money Shot: "Addiction is a horrible thing, it's nothing to be laughed at," John told Virgin Radio. "I look at Pete Doherty and I just want to put my arm round him."

No comments: